Friday, January 2, 2009

PASSION

As I travel around the world lecturing and performing, people are constantly
asking me the secret of my seemingly inexhaustible creativity. They say, "Phoebe,I wish I were creative. I wish I had an exciting life like you. I'd love to be on the radio, on television, I'd love to be represented in galleries, I'd love to have a band and play concerts all over the world.

Guess what? YOU CAN TAP INTO THE LIMITLESS SOURCE of all creative power. All you have to do is nurture the ARTIST who is trapped inside your SOUL.

I love creativity and all my life I have supported other people in making their creative vision become a REALITY. Now I want to help YOU unlock your full creative potential!

The mere fact that you are reading this blog shows that you are on the DIVINE PATH to the source of all art and beauty. READ ON!

I will reveal the results of my quest for the HIDDEN SOURCE of CREATIVE GENIUS in my new "GENIUS" blog. The "Genius" blog is a straightforward, no-holds barred primer on HOW to TAP into YOUR creative GENIUS!
The first secret of creativity is to HANG out with Passionate, creative, people who show an UNWILLINGNESS to compromise.

I've interviewed hundreds of artists, musicians, actors, fashion designers, writers and film makers to UNCOVER the secret of making CREATIVE MAGIC.

I ask questions, I observe the creative process, I study the most AMAZING works of ART and GENIUS...but the single most important thing I do is BEFRIEND CREATIVE PEOPLE.

Passion is infectious...and passion is the magic seed of CREATIVITY.


Here I am hanging out with brilliant Barry Humphreys aka Dame Edna, and Isabella Blow.
Barry is an ARTIST: a playwright, actor, singer, raconteur, and painter. Isabella Blow is a MUSE. She died two years ago but she continues to INSPIRE artists around the world. Some MUSES are IMMORTAL. Isabella blurred the line between ARTIST and MUSE. Her life was her art.

1 comment:

  1. As those creative folk helped you now you
    inspire us.

    Thanks for your shared hopes!

    ReplyDelete